Prayer is the most powerful weapon at the Christian’s disposal. Through prayer, the child of God can wage spiritual warfare against the plans of Satan. In fact, one of the ways you can fulfill your role in the Great Commission is to pray. Wesley Duewel said, “Prayer is your way, often the only way, to water the harvest. By prayer you can bring the Holy Spirit’s blessing on any gospel effort anywhere in the world.” Indeed, “We can reach our world, if we will. The greatest lack today is not people or funds. The greatest need is prayer.”
This prayer page is designed to help you as you pray. Please join with us in lifting FEA’s needs to the throne of grace. God wants to touch the world through your prayers!
FEA Home Office
- Workers to answer the call to missions.
- President Martin as he continues to provide leadership.
- Preparations for Sea Breeze Camp 2019. Trusting that God will anoint the evangelists and each service where souls may find refreshing, renewing, and complete victory.
- Pieter Marais is having some major physical concerns.
- Angela Thornton as she is learning the language along with becoming more involved at the clinic with assisting in births and other medical needs
- Glenn Gault as he develops plans for housing on recently purchased property.
- The Peterson family as they are in language school.
- Missy Manners’ mother as she is continuing chemo treatments for her brain tumor.
- Nichole Barr is in the States until mid-February along with a Mongolian student considering Bible College education opportunities.
- David Black is suffering with some major back issues. They will be returning to the states for Sea Breeze Camp and some deputation services.
- Nathaniel Bundy is adjusting to life in Taiwan, is in language school, leading Bible studies, and teaching children’s Sunday School while the Blacks are gone.
- Fred and Barbara Wingham just arrived back in the States but will return in a few weeks to continue assisting in one of the churches for another three months.
- The orphanage director and his family as they oversee the home.
- Scott and Lynnette Williams were recently approved as HIM missionaries to Haiti and will begin deputation soon.
- The Lighthouse churches in the Turks and Caicos as they prepare for Bottle Creek Camp held at the end of February.
- The Durhams in their English classes and street ministry.
- Continued ministry in the girls’ home in Slovakia.
- Possible outreach opportunities into surrounding countries.
- Timotei and Sally Sebo-Iovan need wisdom as they work with orphans and those who have aged out of the home.
HIM Spanish Ministries
- Building of a new church in Guatemala. A work team is going there soon.
- Eric and Hannah Kuhns as they are asking for focused prayer on Tuesdays for church planting opportunities.
- Shane Walters is on deputation and will be going to Honduras.
- The Cressmans in their hospital ministry and adjusting back to life in Honduras.
- Transitions in leadership as Sid Grant will oversee the USA, and Eric Kuhns will be responsible for the foreign fields.
- John Dykes will be stepping down from Director of Spanish Ministries but will continue to help with building projects and plans.
HIM Muslim Ministries
- The many Muslim communities around the world in need of salvation.
- Several interested in internship and short-term appointments.
Gospel Publishing Mission
- Joe Taylor as he makes contacts for Toyko20 and for funds to be given to enable this project.
- Several translation projects are in the works.
- Contacts made in India are resulting in a new translation for Shepherd’s Global Classroom books and “Is God Really My Father?”.
Sea Breeze Community
- Continued progress in the new project for a Media Center/Missionary Housing.
- Updates are being seen around campus with apartments being revamped and updated.
- Preparations for winter residents and camp attendees.