Prayer is the most powerful weapon at the Christian’s disposal. Through prayer, the child of God can wage spiritual warfare against the plans of Satan. In fact, one of the ways you can fulfill your role in the Great Commission is to pray. Wesley Duewel said, “Prayer is your way, often the only way, to water the harvest. By prayer you can bring the Holy Spirit’s blessing on any gospel effort anywhere in the world.” Indeed, “We can reach our world, if we will. The greatest lack today is not people or funds. The greatest need is prayer.”
This prayer page is designed to help you as you pray. Please join with us in lifting FEA’s needs to the throne of grace. God wants to touch the world through your prayers!
FEA Home Office
- Workers to answer the call to missions.
- Those traveling over the summer.
- FEA Board members will be traveling in for this week’s board meeting.
- Steve Stetler as he begins a new ministry of providing pastoral care to our missionaries.
- The newest Engage Series which will highlight Gospel Publishing Mission and the written word.
- Pastor Kali, HSBC intern Amelia Whinnen, a couple young ladies, and Glenn will be flying with Mission Aviation Fellowship to the village of Lebakeng, Lesotho for an outreach. Pray that God will prepare the hearts of the people of Lebakeng, for safety, and for good weather.
- Glenn and Stephanie Gault as they work with a summer intern.
- Valera and Maude Motovilov in their children’s ministry and their residency application process along with needing funds for two places to live plus finding additional housing.
- Pray the Lesotho Electric Company will connect Angela Thornton’s house to the electric grid. She has been waiting for this since her arrival in May. Also pray as she is settling into her area of ministry and language school.
- The Peterson family are packing in preparation for departure to Lesotho this month.
- Missy Manners’ mother as she continuing chemo treatments for her brain tumor.
- Continued prayer as Missy Manners’ mother just completed another 5 day round of chemotherapy.
- Nichole Barr as she settling into a new location and will be teaching in a university this fall. This should open new opportunities for ministry.
- Physical touch for David and Christina Black
- Frank Vaughn while he is traveling up North.
- The Lighthouse churches in the Turks and Caicos will be hosting their first IHC in August.
- Tim and Sally Sebo just recently hosted a youth team who led a summer youth camp along with a young man who was doing an internship.
- Denisa (young Romanian girl) battling cancer. She is currently in Texas trusting that treatment will extend her life.
- The Durhams in their English conversation groups. Several have attended and the gospel is shared.
- The English work started in a local school. Pray for a teacher to answer the call.
- Natasha as she oversees the girls’ home in Slovakia.
HIM Spanish Ministries
- Eric and Hannah Kuhns as they are asking for focused prayer on Tuesdays for church planting opportunities. They will be hosting summer missions teams and 3 interns over the next few months.
- Wesley and Jana Cressman as they are traveling on deputation.
HIM Muslim Ministries
- Jonathan and Victoria Gray as they are doing an internship in Detroit.
- The many Muslim communities around the world in need of salvation.
Sea Breeze Community
- Continued progress in the new project for a Media Center. Funds are being given and work has begun.
- Updates are being seen around campus with new signage and apartments being revamped.