Prayer is the most powerful weapon at the Christian’s disposal. Through prayer, the child of God can wage spiritual warfare against the plans of Satan. In fact, one of the ways you can fulfill your role in the Great Commission is to pray. Wesley Duewel said, “Prayer is your way, often the only way, to water the harvest. By prayer you can bring the Holy Spirit’s blessing on any gospel effort anywhere in the world.” Indeed, “We can reach our world, if we will. The greatest lack today is not people or funds. The greatest need is prayer.”
This prayer page is designed to help you as you pray. Please join with us in lifting FEA’s needs to the throne of grace. God wants to touch the world through your prayers!
FEA Home Office
- Workers to answer the call to missions.
- Steve Stetler as he begins a new ministry of providing pastoral care to our missionaries.
- An Engage media team will be travelling to Honduras and Nicaragua for a two week trip.
- The Motovilovs need a second place to live in Lesotho due to residency issues in South Africa.
- Pieter Marais is having some physical concerns.
- Angela Thornton as she is becoming more involved at the clinic with assisting in births and other medical needs. Also, Her father is having hernia surgery in a couple weeks.
- The Peterson family as they are adjusting to life in Lesotho.
- Missy Manners’ mother as she continuing chemo treatments for her brain tumor.
- Nichole Barr as she beginning a new school year at the university. It has been a very busy time.
- Remember the new university students which the Blacks have a Bible study with weekly.
- Fred and Barbara Wingham are assisting in one of the churches until the first of January.
- LaQue an orphan in Haiti is struggling because of his past experiences.
- The Lighthouse churches in the Turks and Caicos and the ministry there.
- A maintenance team will be travelling to the Turks and Caicos to build the roof on one of churches damaged by Hurricane Irma.
- The Durhams have several new ministry opportunities along with building projects with which they are involved.
- Urgent prayer is needed regarding a new neighbor next door to the girls’ home in Slovakia.
- Natasha as she oversees the girls’ home in Slovakia.
HIM Spanish Ministries
- Building of a new church in Guatemala.
- Eric and Hannah Kuhns as they are asking for focused prayer on Tuesdays for church planting opportunities.
- John Dykes’ father is not doing well.
- Karen Hallbauer is serving an internship in Honduras right now.
HIM Muslim Ministries
- The many Muslim communities around the world in need of salvation.
Gospel Publishing Mission
- Joe Taylor will be leaving next week for another book fair in India. Pray for the right contacts to be made.
- Several children’s book projects are progressing slowly and completion is urgent.
Sea Breeze Community
- Continued progress in the new project for a Media Center.
- Updates are being seen around campus with apartments being revamped and updated.