Prayer is the most powerful weapon at the Christian’s disposal. Through prayer, the child of God can wage spiritual warfare against the plans of Satan. In fact, one of the ways you can fulfill your role in the Great Commission is to pray. Wesley Duewel said, “Prayer is your way, often the only way, to water the harvest. By prayer you can bring the Holy Spirit’s blessing on any gospel effort anywhere in the world.” Indeed, “We can reach our world, if we will. The greatest lack today is not people or funds. The greatest need is prayer.”
This prayer page is designed to help you as you pray. Please join with us in lifting FEA’s needs to the throne of grace. God wants to touch the world through your prayers!
FEA Home Office
- Workers to answer the call to missions. Missionary applications are being received and processed.
- Wisdom as office staff are organizing Bahamas relief efforts.
- Work teams to be formed to send to the Bahamas.
- Angela Thornton as she is working with the children’s Bible club in Mauersnek and discipling teens there. Basotho helpers teach the younger children. She is hoping to start a church in this location. Also, pray for her as she holds devotionals with the personnel at the clinic, and for the families of little ones born there.
- The building project in Lesotho and the men working on it.
- The Peterson’s rent is going up, and the first building project will be their new home. Pray for continued finances and construction to go smoothly.
- The Petersons as they are working to fully develop the Orphaned and Vulnerable Children (OVC) ministry. Assessments have been done in homes and a national director needs to be found.
- Kara Peterson as she recovers from dislocating her foot and is on crutches.
- Glenn is wanting to re-open the church in Mauersnek, South Africa, by January next year. Plans are to make contacts in the community during January and then open the church again in February.
- Peter Marais is still suffering from neuropathy in his feet.
- Byron and Missy Manners are in the states for visa renewals.
- Missy Manner’s mother passed away. Pray for Missy during this difficult time.
- David and Christina Black as they are on deputation.
- Phil and Rhoda Valentine as they are in Taiwan filling in for the Blacks.
- Nichole Barr has many responsibilities. Bible Studies, English study groups that allow the sharing of the gospel, and oversight of school where they train many Mongolian young people.
- Bradley and Anita Halter as they minister in their church along with an urgent, personal request.
- US Chinese Ministries and Chris and Crystal Zhou, Sulen Chai, and Daniel and Dorothy Hsu who work with this.
- Jeanne Schwartz as she is dealing with bone cancer.
- The orphanage director and his family as they oversee the home.
- Political unrest and extreme conditions in Haiti. Schools are shut down. There is no gas and food is scarce. URGENT NEED!
- The Lighthouse churches in the Turks and Caicos. A work team just returned from continued repairs from the hurricane two years ago.
- Marilyn Marchant as she assists with the ministry there.
- Guidance for the leadership of the churches in the Caribbean.
- Work teams are being sent to the Bahamas.
- One new convert was baptized by a work team.
- The Durhams in their English classes and street ministry along with continued outreach through their discipleship courses. Several churches are using it now.
- Herman Holden, Heather Durham’s father, passed away. Pray for Heather and the Holden family during this difficult time.
- A great opportunity has opened to raise chickens to help with funding at the girl’s home in Slovakia.
- Continued ministry in the girls’ home in Slovakia. There are three girls there now.
- Sally Sebo-Iovan’s mother is not doing well.
- The Iovans are overseeing all care of the orphans with the orphans currently living in Sally and Timotei’s home.
- The Motoilovs as they begin their ministry in the Czech Republic.
HIM Spanish Ministries
- Eric and Hannah Kuhns are asking for focused prayer on Tuesdays for church planting opportunities.
- The Cressmans as they attend intensive language classes at Spanish Institute of Honduras for one month.
- The Cressmans have experienced another couple rounds of illness and are also needing additional financial support.
- Sid Grant as he is working with the Spanish churches in the USA.
- Pray for a pastor for the Mexico City church. There is a fully furnished parsonage and church ready for a pastor.
HIM Muslim Ministries
- The many Muslim communities around the world in need of salvation.
- Jonathan and Victoria Gray are working in Dearborn, MI, and training for further Muslim ministry. God answered prayer for a place to live.
- Mikah Litchfield as she ministers to the Muslims in North Carolina. She has been given so many opportunities to share the gospel.
Gospel Publishing Mission
- Tokyo20 details continue to take shape. Your continued prayers are essential.
- Several translation projects are in the works.
- Several years ago 100k copies of Is God really my Father? was printed for Iraq. Recent contact has been made for translation into Arabic/Kurdish dialect in northern Iraq. Pray for details to come together.
- Contacts made in India are resulting in a new translation for Shepherd’s Global Classroom books and Is God Really My Father?.
- Praise God! Is God Really My Father? has now been translated into Korean! This will be useful worldwide and in the northern homeland as well.
Sea Breeze Community
- Continued progress on the new Palm Missionary Guesthouse.
To download the FEA Prayer Guide, click here.