Prayer is the most powerful weapon at the Christian’s disposal. Through prayer, the child of God can wage spiritual warfare against the plans of Satan. In fact, one of the ways you can fulfill your role in the Great Commission is to pray. Wesley Duewel said, “Prayer is your way, often the only way, to water the harvest. By prayer you can bring the Holy Spirit’s blessing on any gospel effort anywhere in the world.” Indeed, “We can reach our world, if we will. The greatest lack today is not people or funds. The greatest need is prayer.”
This prayer page is designed to help you as you pray. Please join with us in lifting FEA’s needs to the throne of grace. God wants to touch the world through your prayers!
FEA Home Office
- Workers to answer the call to missions. Missionary applications are being received and processed.
- FEA offices are being remodeled due to water damage.
- FEA staff in the unexpected passing of our assistant housing coordinator, Mike Hobbs.
- Jerry Glick as he oversees the campus and community.
- Jon and Faith Tofte as they work from afar in Indiana.
- Judy Bulson has resigned as receptionist so she can provide support to her husband as he is facing some physical concerns. Becky Glick has replaced her.
- Angela Thornton as she completes deputation and that she will be able to cross the border to return to Lesotho with the stringent requirements.
- Angela’s parents have faced some physical concerns the past few months.
- Praise that Wes Peterson was finally able to go to South Africa for health concerns. He received help and good reports.
- Pray Kaylee and Kathryn can get negative COVID tests in order to go to the orthodontist in South Africa.
- The van de Merwes and the South Africa churches as they begin to re-open.
- The Maursnik property is being badly vandalized due to no one living there right now.
- Documents and policies have been setup for the OVC ministry and a new office assistant has been hired.
- Concerns with the clinic and labor issues.
- Glenn Gault as he provides training for Anglican church lay leaders.
- Workers and the construction of the tabernacle which begins Monday.
- Pray for the Misty Peterson as she has been helping in the clinic. Concern for all the clinic workers as they deal with COVID. There are only a couple clinics in Lesotho.
- Praise for prisoners who have been saved and now released asking for forgiveness and sharing how Christ has changed their lives—all due to a radio broadcast.
- Byron and Missy Manners as they have several new ones attending their church. Their assistant pastor has started training with SGC.
- Christina Black and Nathaniel Bundy are teaching two children’s classes via Zoom. God is blessing and touching hearts.
- Bradley and Anita Halter need God’s help as they are ministering and facing some personal concerns.
- Second pastor’s retreat went very well.
- A pastor is needed for the new church in Nanzi.
- Randall McElwain and David Black are doing Zoom classes into another country.
- Nichole Barr has several living in her rental house with her. Church services are being held there and she is discipling them.
- International teachers are needed for the university where Nichole is the chairman of the English department.
- US Chinese Ministries and Chris and Crystal Zhou, Sulen Chai, and Daniel and Dorothy Hsu who work with this.
- Nathaniel Bundy has moved to Hobe Sound to do an internship with the West Palm Beach Chinese church.
- Jeanne Schwartz as she is dealing with bone cancer. She has good days and bad days. Recently the enemy is fighting her greatly.
- Junior Forbes in Turks & Caicos has continued with Facebook live services during the pandemic.
- Students from the Caribbean who attend Hobe Sound Bible College as they do their schooling.
- Elkin Finley has started pilot’s lessons.
- The Durhams as they work with discipleship ministry. God is blessing and there 15 groups now established across Hungary.
- An older lady has moved into the girl’s home in Slovakia. She has been a blessing with cooking and ministering to the girls.
- A weekly Bible study is being done with the girls. They are desiring to reach more in the village.
- Sally Sebo-Iovan is going through chemo treatments right now in Pennsylvania.
- Others are helping to care for the orphans as Tim and Sally are in the States.
- The Motoilovs are in language school. Also pray for the ministry with their students and preparing for new opportunities this fall.
- The Grouts are helping fill a church in Cordele, GA. They desire to be in Russia and are maintaining contact with the ministry there.
- Pray for the pastors of our churches in the Vyborg region: Pastors Valera, Aleksey, Oleg, and Dima.
- Pray for Aleksander (Sasha) and Tanya, and their girl Luba in the Christian Center.
- Remember the thirty people involved in answering mail from prisoners all across Russia.
HIM Spanish Ministries
- Eric and Hannah Kuhns recently found a property right around the corner from their current home/church. Finances are needed by January.
- Eric as he is writing a weekly column in one of the prominent Honduran newspapers.
- Churches were finally able to re-open a couple weeks ago. New ones are attending.
- The Cressmans they are home doing deputation.
- Benjamin and Brenda Smith were approved as short-term missionaries to oversee youth discipleship and ministry in the central US region.
- Sid Grant as he oversees the Spanish churches in the USA.
- Pray for a pastor for the Mexico City church. There is a fully furnished parsonage and church ready for a pastor.
- Jeremy Hopkins has started deputation and will be going to Honduras for the youth retreat in January.
- John Dykes as he oversees the building projects for US Spanish churches.
HIM Muslim Ministries
- The many Muslim communities around the world in need of salvation.
- Jonathan and Victoria Gray are working in Dearborn, MI, and training for further Muslim ministry along with gaining guidance for future use.
- Omar as he and his family are close to deciding to follow Christ.
Gospel Publishing Mission
- Tokyo20 is re-scheduled. Financial support is still needed. A planning trip will be made as soon as travel restrictions are lifted.
- Gaye Taylor recently had surgery and is facing chemo treatment.
- Zarina Motovilov is working on illustrations for a children’s devotional.
- The second Parade book is ready to be printed.
- The translation of Is God Really My Father? into Farsi is complete and ready to print.
- The translation of Is God Really My Father? into Korean is complete. It’s being distributed in Europe and is in the process of going into Upper Korea!
Sea Breeze Community
- Continued progress on the new Palm Missionary Guesthouse. Interior work is being done.
- Our community in the loss of several residents.
- The residents of our community that God will keep them healthy.
- Hobe Sound Bible Church ministerial staff for wisdom as they lead and provide care.
- Maintenance staff as they care for the buildings and projects in our community. Some major sewer issues have been a challenge.
To download the FEA Prayer Guide, click here.
To download the HIM Prayer Guide, click here.