Prayer is the most powerful weapon at the Christian’s disposal. Through prayer, the child of God can wage spiritual warfare against the plans of Satan. In fact, one of the ways you can fulfill your role in the Great Commission is to pray. Wesley Duewel said, “Prayer is your way, often the only way, to water the harvest. By prayer you can bring the Holy Spirit’s blessing on any gospel effort anywhere in the world.” Indeed, “We can reach our world, if we will. The greatest lack today is not people or funds. The greatest need is prayer.”
This prayer page is designed to help you as you pray. Please join with us in lifting FEA’s needs to the throne of grace. God wants to touch the world through your prayers!
FEA Home Office
- Workers to answer the call to missions.
- President Martin’s Latin America trip. John Dykes, Eric Kuhns, Hery Santiago, and Ethan Martin are with him as well.
- Pieter Marais is having some major physical concerns.
- Angela Thornton was involved in a car accident and suffering shoulder pain.
- Glenn Gault as he develops plans for housing on recently purchased property.
- The Peterson family must have their two-year visa approved by March 23.
- The Lesotho pastors are facing a lot discouragement and the enemy fighting.
- Dr. McElwain as he ministers the last weekend of June to the North Kaohsiung HIM partner church in Taiwan. Pray that the Lord will make his ministry profitable to the people.
- The Manners are to return this summer to get renewed visas.
- Missy Manners’ mother as she is continuing chemo treatments for her brain tumor.
- David and Christina Black will be going to China the end of this month.
- Nathaniel Bundy is adjusting to life in Taiwan, is in language school, leading Bible studies, and teaching children’s Sunday School while the Blacks are gone.
- Preparation is being made for start-up of a new church at the HIM center in Taiwan. Projected first service is Easter.
- Jeanne Schwartz has been diagnosed with bone cancer.
- Nichole Barr carries a very heavy load. She has many ministry opportunities but not enough time or energy to fulfill them. Pray for a worker! Also the ministry to the police/military school. Small groups with university students. Discipleship groups with church friends. English language study groups where the gospel is shared.
- The orphanage director and his family as they oversee the home.
- The Lighthouse churches in the Turks and Caicos.
- Pray for the 30-40 young people who were at the altar during Bottle Creek Camp.
- The Durhams in their English classes and street ministry.
- Continued ministry in the girls’ home in Slovakia.
- Possible outreach opportunities into surrounding countries.
- Sally Sebo-Iovan’s mother as she undergoes chemotherapy.
- The Motoilovs as they are scheduling deputation services and in transition from serving in Africa to serving in the Czech Republic.
HIM Spanish Ministries
- Eric and Hannah Kuhns as they are asking for focused prayer on Tuesdays for church planting opportunities.
- Shane Walters is on deputation and will be going to Honduras.
- The Cressmans in their hospital ministry and adjusting back to life in Honduras.
- Transitions in leadership as Sid Grant will oversee the USA, and Eric Kuhns will be responsible for the foreign fields.
- John Dykes will be stepping down from Director of Spanish Ministries but will continue to help with building projects and plans.
HIM Muslim Ministries
- The many Muslim communities around the world in need of salvation.
- Several interested in internship and short-term appointments.
Gospel Publishing Mission
- Joe Taylor as he makes contacts for Toyko20 and for funds to be given to enable this project.
- Several translation projects are in the works.
- Contacts made in India are resulting in a new translation for Shepherd’s Global Classroom books and “Is God Really My Father?”.
Sea Breeze Community
- Continued progress in the new project for a Media Center/Missionary Housing.
- Updates are being seen around campus with apartments being revamped and updated.
To download the FEA Prayer Guide, click here.