Prayer is the most powerful weapon at the Christian’s disposal. Through prayer, the child of God can wage spiritual warfare against the plans of Satan. In fact, one of the ways you can fulfill your role in the Great Commission is to pray. Wesley Duewel said, “Prayer is your way, often the only way, to water the harvest. By prayer you can bring the Holy Spirit’s blessing on any gospel effort anywhere in the world.” Indeed, “We can reach our world, if we will. The greatest lack today is not people or funds. The greatest need is prayer.”
This prayer page is designed to help you as you pray. Please join with us in lifting FEA’s needs to the throne of grace. God wants to touch the world through your prayers!
FEA Home Office
- Workers to answer the call to missions. Missionary applications are being received and processed.
- FEA offices are being remodeled due to water damage. Finances are needed to complete the project
- Angela Thornton is doing some deputation services although several have been cancelled.
- Pray for the Misty Peterson as she has been helping in the clinic. Concern for all the clinic workers as they deal with COVID. There are only a couple clinics in Lesotho.
- Praise for the spirit of revival among the churches and pastors.
- South Africa churches still cannot meet, and the people do not have access to online services.
- Pray for the Petersons as they are formulating documents and policies for the OVC ministry
- Praise for the money given for the tabernacle. Construction will begin soon.
- Pieter Marais is now enjoying Heaven’s glory and the presence of Jesus. His wife, Hester and the family as they mourn his passing.
- Byron and Missy Manners along with Pastor Peter who was recently installed as pastor of their church to assist Byron. Also, discipleship classes has begun for baptizing a young man.
- Christina Black as she teaches Zoom classes for training teachers in other countries.
- David and Christina have a couple of people preparing for baptism.
- The English camps which touch many children’s lives.
- Funds to be raised to translate more Shepherd’s Global Classroom materials into Chinese.
- New youth outreach.
- Pray for continued safety for our missionaries in Taiwan!
- Repairs being made on Nichole Barr’s rental house. Church services are being held there.
- Bradley and Anita Halter as they minister in their church along with an urgent, personal request.
- US Chinese Ministries and Chris and Crystal Zhou, Sulen Chai, and Daniel and Dorothy Hsu who work with this.
- Jeanne Schwartz as she is dealing with bone cancer. She has good days and bad days.
- Junior Forbes in Turks & Caicos has continued with Facebook live services during the pandemic.
- Some of the students from the Caribbean who attend Hobe Sound Bible College are not able to return home due to travel restrictions.
- The Durhams are in quarantine which has limited their ministry opportunities and travel to other HIM works in Europe.
- A young lady living in the girl’s home in Slovakia is making progress spiritually.
- Sally Sebo-Iovan recently had a procedure done. She is recovering well.
- Sally and Tim as they care for the orphans and minister locally.
- The Motoilovs as they are in language school. Also pray for the ministry with their students and preparing for new opportunities this fall.
- The Grouts are still in Hobe Sound. They desire to be in Russia and are maintaining contact with the ministry there.
- Pray for the pastors of our churches in the Vyborg region: Pastors Valera, Aleksey, Oleg, and Dima.
- Pray for Aleksander (Sasha) and Tanya, and their girl Luba in the Christian Center.
- Remember the thirty people involved in answering mail from prisoners all across Russia.
HIM Spanish Ministries
- Eric and Hannah Kuhns as they provide care and food to many who are hurting during the shutdown.
- Several have been saved during this time.
- Eric as he is writing a weekly column in one of the prominent Honduran newspapers.
- Church services on What’s App have brought many new contacts.
- Shut down/restrictions is so hard since it has gone on so long.
- The Cressmans in their children’s ministry.
- Hospitals are full and overflowing with lack of necessary supplies.
- Benjamin and Brenda Smith were approved as short-term missionaries to oversee youth discipleship and ministry in the central US region.
- Sid Grant as he oversees the Spanish churches in the USA.
- Pray for a pastor for the Mexico City church. There is a fully furnished parsonage and church ready for a pastor.
- John Dykes as he has the oversight of the building projects for US Spanish churches.
HIM Muslim Ministries
- The many Muslim communities around the world in need of salvation.
- Jonathan and Victoria Gray are working in Dearborn, MI, and training for further Muslim ministry along with gaining guidance for future use. They recently had a baby which has opened new doors into Muslim homes.
- Pray for the contacts Mikah Litchfield Demint made while in North Carolina and how God would provide new avenues to minister to Muslims in Dayton, Ohio.
Gospel Publishing Mission
- Tokyo20 is re-scheduled. Financial support is still needed. A planning trip will be made as soon as travel restrictions are lifted.
- Joe and Gaye Taylor are currently doing some deputation services in the Northwest. Pray for safety over the many miles to be driven.
- Zarina Motovilov is working on illustrations for a children’s devotional.
- Two new Parade books as they are being prepared.
- 101 “Stories of the Bible” for the Namibian Bible society is at the printer.
Sea Breeze Community
- Continued progress on the new Palm Missionary Guesthouse. Interior work is being done.
- The residents of our community that God will keep them healthy.
- Hobe Sound Bible Church ministerial staff as they minister. Virtual VBS went well. Plans are being made for outreach this fall.
- Maintenance department staff as they care for the buildings and projects in our community.
- Jerry Glick in his new position overseeing the community.
- Jon and Faith Tofte in their move to Indiana and for all to go well with their new home.
To download the FEA Prayer Guide, click here.
To download the HIM Prayer Guide, click here.