Prayer is the most powerful weapon at the Christian’s disposal. Through prayer, the child of God can wage spiritual warfare against the plans of Satan. In fact, one of the ways you can fulfill your role in the Great Commission is to pray. Wesley Duewel said, “Prayer is your way, often the only way, to water the harvest. By prayer you can bring the Holy Spirit’s blessing on any gospel effort anywhere in the world.” Indeed, “We can reach our world, if we will. The greatest lack today is not people or funds. The greatest need is prayer.”
This prayer page is designed to help you as you pray. Please join with us in lifting FEA’s needs to the throne of grace. God wants to touch the world through your prayers!
FEA Home Office
- Pray for workers to answer the call to missions.
- Pray for several who will be traveling for ministry services over the next couple of weeks.
- Pray for the newest Engage Series which will highlight Gospel Publishing Mission and the written word.
- Pray for Glenn and Stephanie Gault as they return to Africa after being in the US for her mother’s funeral.
- Pray for Valera and Maude Motovilov in their children’s ministry and their residency application process.
- Pray for Angela Thornton as she prepares to leave for Lesotho on May 15.
- Pray for the Wes and Misty Peterson family as they travel many miles in deputation and meeting their goal for support.
- Pray for Bradley Halter who is in the hospital being treated for pneumonia. IV antibiotics and medications are helping.
- Pray for Nichole Barr in her teaching responsibilities and weekly Bible studies.
- Pray for David and Christina Black safety as they are on a teaching English trip.
- Pray for Fred and Barbara Wingham as they are assisting during a pastoral transition.
- Pray for the ministry in Haiti. Mike and Daryl Hobbs’ recent visit was a great encouragement.
- Praise God for the repairs to buildings damaged during Hurricane Irma. Thank you for giving to this project in the Turks and Caicos Islands
- Pray for Tim and Sally Sebo Iovan and especially Denisa (young Romanian girl) battling cancer. She is Italy waiting for a second bone marrow transplant.
- Pray for the Durhams as they have some new opportunities for ministry.
HIM Spanish Ministries
- Pray for Eric and Hannah Kuhns. He will be speaking at IHC in Dayton.
- Pray for Wesley and Jana Cressman as they are on deputation and recently welcomed a new baby into their home.
Sea Breeze Community
- Pray for progress to continue in the new project for a Media Center. Funds have been given and now begins the remodeling and building.