Prayer is the most powerful weapon at the Christian’s disposal. Through prayer, the child of God can wage spiritual warfare against the plans of Satan. In fact, one of the ways you can fulfill your role in the Great Commission is to pray. Wesley Duewel said, “Prayer is your way, often the only way, to water the harvest. By prayer you can bring the Holy Spirit’s blessing on any gospel effort anywhere in the world.” Indeed, “We can reach our world, if we will. The greatest lack today is not people or funds. The greatest need is prayer.”
This prayer page is designed to help you as you pray. Please join with us in lifting FEA’s needs to the throne of grace. God wants to touch the world through your prayers!
FEA Home Office
- Pray for workers to answer the call to missions.
- Pray for those traveling over the summer.
- Pray for an intern who will be working with GPM on-site and then use the literature in Taiwan.
- Pray for the newest Engage Series which will highlight Gospel Publishing Mission and the written word.
- Pray for Glenn and Stephanie Gault as they work with a new intern.
- Pray for Valera and Maude Motovilov in their children’s ministry and their residency application process along with needing funds for two places to live.
- Pray for Angela Thornton as she is settling into her area of ministry and language school.
- Pray for the Wes and Misty Peterson family as they will be going in August. Wes is making a trip in July to find a place to live and a vehicle.
- Pray for Missy Manners’ mother as she is recovering from the removal of a brain tumor.
- The Manners request prayer for David Lee and Maggie. David Lee had back surgery on Tuesday, June 19. This is the second surgery, following one last fall. He is in a lot of pain. Maggie has a tumor in her spine for which she is to have surgery in July. This is very serious as it could involve nerve damage or even paralysis. She is a single mother of Ian, a teenager.
- Pray for Nichole Barr as she moves to a new location and will be teaching in a university this fall. This should open new opportunities for ministry.
- Pray for David and Christina Black as they visit Nichole and then the English camps they are doing over the next couple of months.
- Pray for the ministry in Haiti. Frank Vaughn recently returned from taking a TLC team there.
- Pray for the Lighthouse churches in the Turks and Caicos. A missionary is needed to reopen the one church.
- Pray for Doug and Kim Hoffman as they are in the Dominican Republic ministering.
- Pray for Tim and Sally Sebo as they host a youth team who will lead a summer youth camp. Also, a young man will be doing an internship with them.
- Pray for Denisa (young Romanian girl) battling cancer. She is currently in Texas trusting that treatment will extend her life.
- Pray for the Durhams in their English conversation groups. Several have attended and the gospel is shared.
- Pray for the English work started in a local school. Pray for a teacher to answer the call.
- Pray for Natasha as she oversees the girls’ home in Slovakia. A new resident will be coming July.
HIM Spanish Ministries
- Pray for Eric and Hannah Kuhns as they are asking for focused prayer on Tuesdays for church planting opportunities. They will be hosting summer missions teams and 3 interns over the next few months.
- Pray for Wesley and Jana Cressman as they are traveling on deputation.
HIM Muslim Ministries
- Pray for Jonathan and Victoria Gray as they are doing an internship in Detroit.
- Pray for the many Muslim communities around the world in need of salvation.
Sea Breeze Community
- Pray for continued progress in the new project for a Media Center. Funds are being given and work has begun.
- Updates are being seen around campus with new signage and apartments being revamped.